Books are not allowed for loans and can only be used within the Library premises. You can use the photocopy machine for free to copy the pages you want.
The Piano Room
KOHAR Library has a piano room, which enables the visitors, who have the knowledge and the talent of playing the piano, use that opportunity.
The library is open to the public. Any visitor can make use of the songbooks and the dictionaries and copy the pages that he/she likes for free.
Conduct in the Library
- Any disorderly conduct in the Library, or any behaviour which unfairly inconveniences other users or causes damage or the risk of damage to books and library furniture, constitutes a breach of the Regulations. The person responsible will be asked to leave the Library.
- Use only the prescribed entrances and exits.
- Maintain silence in the reading areas so as not to disturb other users. Quiet talking only is allowed in the study rooms.
- Talking on mobile phones is only permitted in specific areas. Switch mobile phones to silent mode upon entering the Library.
- Reading rooms must be left clean and tidy.
- Show your books, briefcases, etc., to a member of Library staff when leaving the Library, if asked to do so.
- Do not smoke in the Library.
- Do not consume food or drink in the Library.
- Do not take bulky personal possessions (suitcases, etc.) into the Library if requested not to do so by a member of Library staff.
- Do not use laptops in designated laptop-free areas.
- Do not damage or deface any Library book or other Library property.